Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Get your update here! :D

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    T___T FTP is being mean to me. (As usual. I think all forms of technology have joined the "Gang Up Agains Crisis" campaign. My computer gets nervous breakdowns when trying to load ICQ and open IE at the same time...)

    Soooo I'm going to copy and paste my update onto the message board so that you can still read your Yami. ^__^

    JANUARY 28, 2003

    Why is Terazuma so afraid of girls? *gasp* Is Hisoka actually upset?! And what's Hakushaku/Earl
    doing here? (You didn't come to molest Tsuzuki again, did you?!) Find out in the latest update
    of Yami no Matsuei, 4-4 (New Years 2)!

    You: "Crisis you scatterbrain, it's not New Years anymore!"

    Me: "Yes it is! Get ready for Chinese New Years on the 30th!" *hangs little red signs all over her door*

    Also, thanks everyone for all the great fanworks you're sending in! We LOVE to receive fan stuff.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The fanworks section will be updated tomorrow. (My computer demanded a break or said it would
    go on strike. Hah, I'm getting a new one anyways soon. *shhh* Don't let it know I said that...)

    I'll fix Love Story's corrupt page 31_32 tomorrow too. >__<
    - Crisis

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WAIII! Updates updates updates! ^___^ (doing the happy dance...)

    (boy is it a good thing I don't have an officemate anymore (sweatdrop)...)

    (reflecting on the fact that I really am NOT a sane individual by any stretch of the imagination... ^^;

    (doing the happy dance some more! ^__~)

    Anyhow, definitely point me at something to translate, my brain is itching to take one uber-nuanced language and try to wrap an entirely different set of linguistic nuances around it in order to get from modern Japanese to upper-class Victorian English. (I'm such a language geek... ^^;;;; I speak six of the things with varying degrees of fluency, I collect languages like some people collect baseball cards. But I also really want to help out with this massively cool site! ^____^)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member belial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tsuzuki...mwah ahahaha.

    Poor Tsuzuki, everyone wants a piece of him. Including me!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohh, I wanna part too! actually I want his tail!! >.<

    ...

    *flush* oops, bad choice of words.
    ..
    actualy, no, but I doubt Muraki would let me keep that one. T_____T darn.

    okay, I,ll live with the puppy tail then ^__~

    lol, tks for the update!! I'll be waitintg for the cain next time lol

    ooh, by the way, Am I just blind to have never saw the similarities between Cain and Edgard Allan Poe?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rekino's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis-chan, if you're looking for fanart and fanfics. I'll be more than happy to draw and write some for your site. Maybe some Count Cain art and fics will help. What do you think?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe! Such a great chapter! My favorite parts were the Earl/Tsuzuki scenes and the 'why Terazuma is afraid of girls' ^____^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member L-U-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much for the Yami update! I know it must take a huge amount of work since, in addition to all the dialogue and sound effects, Matsushita-sensei writes little notes all over the place - and you've translated them all - even that enormous note she always writes in that teensy impossible-to-read handwriting of hers! Whoo!

    *hugs Crisis and Sakura*

    You're the best!!!

    And also, Happy Belated Birthday to Sakura!

    And Happy Chinese New Year!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just wondering....but is it me or does alot of the victms in cain look like young fair haired boys 15 yrs and under?

    Oh yeah Gong xi Fa chai!!! *runs around bugging relatives* angpow I wanna angpow!! I wanna-- *slams into pole*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Psycho-Chibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAMI MATSUUUUUUU~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *does an insane glomp upon Crisis and knocks her flying* SANKYUUUUUU SANKYUUUUUU SANKYUUUUU~~!!!!!

    Okay, you've blackmailed me. I'll draw that yaoi for you now ^n.n^ Any pairings in particular you want? ^O.o^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh? Crisis going to canada?


    wooooe, come and see me!!!! XD

    lol, nah, you coming from the other side I think. darn. oh well, it's not -that- freezing you know, it raised a bit... well, okay, -8 isn't that hot, but it always is better than the -35 we had =___=**

    n tkx for the yamiiiiiiiii (even if I already said it before lol never too much ^_^~)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •